(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website.
Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is:
Stöben Wittlinger GmbH
Phone: +49 (40) 25 40 100
(3) Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller is
Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Hagen
Jhcon.de Business and data protection consulting
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
* Right of access,
* Right to rectification or erasure
* Right to restriction of processing
* Right to object to the processing
* Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR):
* IP address
* Date and time of the request
* Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
* Content of the request (specific page)
* Access status / HTTP status code
* amount of data transferred in each case
* Website from which the request originates
* Operating system and its interface
* Language and version of the browser software.
No cookies are used
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you must generally provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: [all contact details].
(1) If you wish to use our portal, you must register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and a user name of your choice. There is no obligation to use a clear name; pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only complete once you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose.
For your optimal information, you will find links on our site that refer to third-party sites. If this is not obviously recognizable, we point out that it is an external link. The website operator has no influence on the content and design of these pages of other providers and therefore refers to their data protection declarations. The guarantees of this data protection declaration therefore naturally do not apply there.